[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - Im leaving.
If you wish to let everyone know you are leaving, please do so here. However before you do ensure you speak with other members of Paragon and raise any issues you have and allow us to sort out any problems.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Post by specialty » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:41 pm
Yo peepz,

It was fun for a long time, but I kinda lost the connection with Paragon and the game Shootmania.
So thats why i decided to leave Paragon. Many thanks and I wish you all the best!!!

Sincerely,

Dennis (NubCake²)
1 post Page 1 of 1

Login