[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - Siege cup at 7.30 ?
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by duwnwall » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:20 pm
Hey,

I've got a "query" for you guys.
Currently the Siege cup is at 7 pm, but it's a really bad timing, because, even if i'm rushing, i can't be there until 7.05/7.10,and so i can't play before to be "on fire" ( :lol: ). And it's the same problem for other mates.
I think 7.30pm is a good choice, because that gives time to play before, and it will not end too late, for those who have to wake up early the morning.
If you agree, I'd be very happy! :mrgreen:

Dunwall
Post by kremsy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:23 pm
We delayed the cupstart to 7:30 PM CEST.
Post by duwnwall » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:35 am
Thank you very much ! ;)
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Login