[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
Paragon League • View topic - New Mappack for World Cup Discussion
Post anything related to Paragon League.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Post by lordjaminco » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:24 am
That's a very good news my god I don't believe in ! I think I will create a new post for players can choose old map to add at the mappack !
Post by Jocy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:32 am
Post by lordjaminco » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:56 am
The period of map submission was too short, the announce has no visibility (only on english, only here) Lot of people knows nothing about world cup and map submission.

I think it's not too late to allowed others submission, extend the period of test, and retard the qualifier.

You need to do something, because maybe 60% of players is sad about the new mappack.

It's time to listen players like Alinoa does.

EDIT : I see rust, versace and valley of damned is add to the poll, it's a very good news thanks !
Post by lampskerm » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:39 pm
From everything that has been announced it is implied that only newly created maps were ok. If you knew that old maps were ok you would've written it somewhere so I think this is just an after construction on your part.

I mean, the map criteria was "Use format MC - Name in your map and upload to mania exchange". So you wanted people to think: "Oh, I can change name on a map that isn't mine and just reupload it to mania exchange under my name!". If it was the case of a misunderstanding/change of information from Nadeo you can say that, but don't come with this bs explanation.
Post by lordjaminco » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:16 am
I know two big glitches in chevaliar, need to be fixed please...
15 posts Page 2 of 2

Login