[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - Submitting maps.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Post by kadaz » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:07 pm
Good day.. :)

There is a good source of maps located on Knights Combat, that are available for any type of mode that is of interest.
There was actually two maps that were originally combo maps, yet were converted over to melee, and they were duel maps.

Now if anyone would like to smoothly transition these maps over to another mode, go right ahead, I'll post 5+ maps I suspect
that would be good, and if there is of any other mention that you would like available on request, I will gladly give you the
map..

All I ask is to leave the 3sec MT intro, except to removal of the Knights map info splash, and add a mt-credit duel into the map, and
the re-save can be yours. That means its ok to alter the map to need to be done and even if you want you to change the default
mood, mod, etc. All is cool with me. You can also personally ask me to redo it, if you don't have the time also or know how.

These are the 5+ maps I submit. Possibly 3 or 4 can be used for combo, removing a spawn or two, and others elite or whichever.
I attached a duel clip in the zip.

I suspect that leaving it to you guys to re-equate a map's combo effectiveness or possible an elite compatibility up to
yous... seeing that I hardly ever play combo, and just as likewise with elite. Let me know if you would like more if you
so happen to find some more adaptive Smtrak maps. Sometimes I buried a pole in the wall too 8p. Not to so conflict.

http://knights.clanservers.com/server/KNMaps.zip

Sir Knight, Kadaz. :D
Attachments
duel.clip.zip
Duel clip for the resave/addin maps.
(405 Bytes) Downloaded 414 times
US: KNIGHT's Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smrock@SMStorm SunRiser 3.9+
EU: KNIGHT's Combat Server: maniaplanet://#join=smpage@SMStorm Rabbit 3.7+
1 post Page 1 of 1

Login