[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - Aredd_13's Membership Form
1 post Page 1 of 1
Post by addman13 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:12 pm
Hey Guys! My name is Addison and I really hope you consider this request because I love shootmania and I am an experienced player!

ManiaPlanet Nickname: Aredd_13
How is your spoken English? Perfect (I'm from the U.S)
What skills may you be able to provide us? (ManiaScript, Programming, Graphic Design, Web Design, Writing, Admining cups etc.) I am one of the best players in the United States, I am ranked 7 in the U.S and have beaten multiple European legends or top 10 in online matches. I also am excellent at graphic design and map making.
Other games you play often: TrackMania, TeamFortress2, Call of Duty, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, etc.
Now tell us about yourself: (feel free to write as much as you like)

I am a very positive unique player that enjoys shootmania very much! My English is great, I'm pretty good at the game, and I'm willing to compete in cups for cash! By the way, I've watched Liam Watson play before, and I think he's a total legend! I hope one day I could play with or against him.

Thanks so much for considering my request!

- Addison
1 post Page 1 of 1

Login