[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - Map Ranking ManiaControl Project
1 post Page 1 of 1
Post by wabbitface » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:52 am
Hello Paragon, I would personally like to invite you to help out with this project. Please do your absolute best to provide feedback and ideas.

Be sure to note that currently in this early stage I have only covered the main formula and the main system. Things I have not covered are UI, panels, website would look and I haven't gone too much into detail how the author ranking would work however I already have a good rough idea in my head.. For now the main focus is on the important foundation and not the details. If you guys are happy with what you see then I am happy to continue the development plan. If I feel anything you provided here is useful I will be happy to add it to the 'notes' section at the bottom.

Enjoy the read: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18gx ... sp=sharing

I've not yet got full approval from Jocy or Lukas if they would like to pursue such a project however it would be something paragon contributes to the rest of the community. Plan would be that this plugin is run on Paragon servers only.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Login