[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - How do we drive more activity to the forum?
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by wabbitface » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:51 pm
I know it's early, but from what I have noticed hardly anyone has read the first topic. Is half of paragon not aware that the forum has been relocated?
Post by wabbitface » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:51 pm
I added some necessary sticky posts to add better functionality to this forum.

That includes membership application and leaving paragon section.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Login