[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - [Developments] ParagonInstagib NoElite
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by wabbitface » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:18 pm
Currently sifting through a huge portion of melee maps that were uploaded on ManiaExchange from 4 years ago. I have already looked through the first 200 maps added to MX. From those 200, I found 10 maps that were suitable for the server but only after a few tweaks they will be ready for it.

It's a lot of work and nostalgic too because I am revisiting some royal maps from the old days.

I will update you with my progress.

Post by ville » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:36 pm
Great job Wabbit!
Post by wabbitface » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:25 am
I tried so many things to try make one of the maps work on the server and it just wont load!

BreakOut by Auburn

I have even saved the map as a macroblock, started a new map and pasted it in, computed shadows, set map type, validated and still nothing....

Can't figure it out.

Not to mention why Admin rank on Maniacontrol can't restart the server controller I just don't know.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Login