[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
Paragon League • View topic - Peeves's Application
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Post by peeves » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:18 am
ManiaPlanet ID and/or Nickname: Peeves

How is your spoken English? Very basic, but understandable. I speak french too.

What skills may you be able to provide us? : I don't know if i have a very good skill, but maybe I will can help you to organize cup (or to administrate it), or to translate a text from english to french, or from french to english.

Other games you play often: Tera

Now tell us about yourself: My name is Louis, and I am 17 years old. I am in my latest year of Hight School. I have played piano since i am 9 years old, and I have played tennis table for 5 years. Before, I practiced aikido during one year, and horse riding during 5 years. Actually, i have a passion for History, and i am a member of a local history organisation. It's in History, I want to studie after the hight school, in University.
I begin to play Shootmania there was 2 years ago, in february 2014. It have become my favorite game, and i have played it a lot since this moment. It's with my brother I began to play, and i was in small team with him (we were the two only members), Nega Nebulas. After, my brother stop to play at Shootmania, and I join the Undead Gamers. But the community began very inactive, and i join the Lanteam, a team which was new. I am actually in this team. His activity isn't very important for the moment, but there is 2 members who create new games modes in Shootmania, and in Trackmania too, so maybe that would be interesting to organise tournament of these gamemodes (i say that, but i don't know^^).With this team, i have played too sometimes your elite cup.
I want to join Paragon Esport, because it's one of the main community of Shootmania, which has the will to evolve the game, and that become rare.

Maniaplanet login : peeves

(I can't go on ts now, but i will go on this afternoon)
Post by wabbitface » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:52 pm
Ah cool, thanks for applying and good luck!

Feel free to join teamspeak and chat with some other members of Paragon eSports whenever you can!
Post by peeves » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:07 pm
Ok, thx^^
Post by peeves » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:06 am
Someone can tell me when there is people on your ts, please? Because, when I connected on it (many times), there is just afk^^. So I think I didn't connect at the good time, but I don't know when it is.
Post by wabbitface » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:56 pm
Post by peeves » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:28 am
Ok, thanks^^
Post by peeves » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:42 pm
Hi,
There is a variation in my application : I have left the Lanteam, and I join No Apologie Esport. That can't be a problem?
See you soon!
Post by whitesword96 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:50 pm
Hey peeves,

Thats no Problem :)

But I would like to talk or write with you on Teamspeak :)
Post by peeves » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:45 pm
Ok, no problem, but i don't know when
Post by whitesword96 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:55 pm
Thats no problem, I am mostly always available in the evening. If you see me on teamspeak, just write me :)

Greetings
Schnitzel
11 posts Page 1 of 2

Login