[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - Ladder Points in Cup
Post anything related to Paragon League.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by lordjaminco » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:14 pm
Hello,

I think ladder points in Elite cup is a bad idea because now nobody comes in Matchmaking 100k.

Why ?

Because In MM 100k you can loose your rank 9 and for up your rank you're going in cup and you win ladder point but you don't loose ladder points. So why going in MM 100K ? You just have to go in cup and you can only win (not loose) ladder points for up your rank.

I think paragon cup killed MM 100k.

Lot of good players play only cups and they don't go in matchmaking, so lot of player play only tuesday and saturday. It's a very sad situation.

Lot of people says "we don't care ladder points and rank". This is a lie. If in cup we can't win ladder points, everybody will goes in matchmaking. I'm sure of this.

So ladder point in cup is going to kill Shootmania.

Cup is for prestige and money, MM is for ladder points.

(Sorry I'm french and my english is poor)
Post by der_rote_flitzer » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:54 am
Unfortunately there is much wrong about that theory.
First of all: That you can't lose lp in pl cups is like this since the beginning (2 years now) and it never stopped players from joining mm before. So the cups can't be the fault why noone is joining mm anymore. It's more the other why around. Before a cup is mostly the only moments in the week when players join mm to prepare for the cup!

Second: You do not only lose lp in mm atm. It is like it always has been. If you lose you lose lp and if you win you win lp. It's as simple as that. I played mm yesterday before the cup and it was exactly how I just explained it. There is no reason to be scared to only lose lp in mm when you are a good player and if not you don't deserver a high rank anyway, right? ;)

The only and sad reason why noone is playing mm these days is just because the elite community almost left this game and the rest which is left prefers to play on privat servers (There were also always players on privat servers before, just that the mm community is gone, I suppose). Sry to tell you, but this is the way I see it.^^
Post by lordjaminco » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:40 pm
First point :

Me, I'm not in MM100k because I'm a player who plays for rank. I'm 9 ranked player but I don't deserve it, and I know peoples who are like me. I abuse of the lps cup system, I play only on server 90k and cup. Yesterday I lost every match in cup but I won 600 lps. It's stupid...

Other point :

Yesterday we have 24 teams in cup, so 72 players, other days at the same hour, we have 15-30 players in elite on servers 90k and 0 on MM100k.

Cup is good for 2 days of a week, it's a true fact.

But we can't do 7 cups at a week so MM100k must be more attractive. The problem is not cup, but ladder point in cup. If cup don't give lps, only MM will give LPS and Rank, so maybe players will going on MM100k all days. It's just a theory, but we need to do something.

Lot of players play only tuesday and saturday, it's a big problem. I give a solution : No lps in cup.

Maybe we must test that solution.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Login